To participate in one of our many discussion forums, click the button at the bottom of this page. A new window will open allowing you access; simply close the window to return to this page.
This is a User to User, English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and in no way is validated by or the opinions of Kids & Dad, this includes those of our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK. While we may at time respond to posts, Kids & Dad makes no warrants or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board nor do we review posts for accuracy of information.
Rules & Guidelines
This board is moderated by both Kids & Dad as well as 3rd party member moderators and we request that you please be respectful when interacting with our moderating team. Kids & Dad has a 3 strikes policy. Users will only receive 2 warnings; any incidents beyond this will result in a permanent ban of the user's account. Please follow these guidelines carefully.
- NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. This board is intended for family use. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Inappropriate words will be edited. This also applies to User Names. Accounts with inappropriate user names may be deleted.
- NO OBSCENE MATERIAL. Please, no pornographic material or links to it. If it is not fit for family members, it is not fit for here. DON'T DO IT! We have a 0 tolerance policy on this one.
- NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS. Kids & Dad provides this site for our users to gather and discuss issues relavent to this website. You are free to disagree with others, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you ARE insulted please report the post, but DO NOT retaliate.
- NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into a flame war will not be tolerated. Any posts we deem to fall in this category will be deleted.
- POST IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM. Please read each forum description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved to the correct forum.
- NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no-one answers your question or responds to your post, please do not post it again. Posting the same question over and over, or in every forum, will just annoy people and will not get answers.
- USE APPROPRIATE TITLES. Titles like Help Me, or I'm Stuck serve little value in a forum. Try to be short but descriptive when submitting your post. Likewise, try to be clear and articulate when posting your questions, answers, or comments. Unclear messages/posts only add confusion and may delay responses to your post.
- NO ILLEGAL SUGGESTIONS. Respect the copyrights of other people, websites, software and printed media. Please no pointers, how-to’s, or advocating any illegal activity. Posts regarding such things as warez, crackz, etc. will be deleted and the user warned.
- NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not SPAM. Any SPAM will be immediately deleted and the user warned. Likewise, this is not your personal "for sale" board to advertise items. There are other sites out there that will allow you to sell your items.
- NO IMAGES. Kids & Dad has decided to restrict the uploading of images. However, you are free to post links to hosted images on your own servers. Please remember, no pornographic or obscene material of any kind.
Any post/thread that Kids & Dad deems inappropriate for family viewing will be dealt with accordingly. Please remember that this is a family-oriented message board. All rule violations will be dealt with swiftly, up to and including a permanent ban of the user account. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts/threads at our discretion.