PARENTING THROUGH A DIVORCE
Keeping in Touch
When your child is living with you and you are working outside of the home, do you:
- Leave notes at home for your child (if your child is old enough to read)?
- Phone, email, or leave a pager message for your child?
- Get phone calls from your child to your work?
During this last week, did you do any of those things listed above? If yes, how many times?
When your child is not living with you, do you:
- Do any of the things listed above?
- Send e-mail or letters if you are gone for more than a week?
- Send audiotapes or videotapes if you are separated for more than three weeks?
- Have other ways of communicating
During the last two weeks, did you do any of the above? How many times?